Other Planning and Implementation Services
- The DeVos Institute’s consultants and staff guide organizations on planning successful capital campaigns, facilitating a process that positions clients to reach their goals while building institutional visibility. The Institute's practical and comprehensive services include plans to identify and cultivate prospects through creation of a compelling case statement.
- The DeVos Institute provides campaign support to organizations that are building—or preparing to create—their endowments.
Programmatic and Institutional Marketing
- The DeVos Institute helps organizations compete aggressively for audiences’ attention and loyalty by empowering clients to approach marketing from integrated sales-focused and brand-focused perspectives.
- The DeVos Institute offers support in revamping or creating an effective pricing strategy to help organizations maximize earned revenue. The DeVos Institute also provides support in developing policy and pricing strategy for concessions, merchandise, and facility or equipment rentals.
Season and Program Design
- The DeVos Institute works with organizations to offer variations of an artistic profile—including sample programming, artists, and financial projections—for board discussion.