DeVos Institute and Orange County School of the Arts Partner for Art Schools Intensive
March 11, 2016
The Orange County School of the Arts (OCSA), a national model for sustained excellence in art school management, and the DeVos Institute of Arts Management are pleased to announce the InterACT Art Schools Leadership Intensive. The program will take place June 22-24, 2016, at the Orange County School of the Arts in Santa Ana, California.
This three-day training and consultation program serves senior executives, administrative staff, and board leadership of arts schools nationwide, as well as principals, deans, department chairs, arts program directors and coordinators, administrators, and fundraising, marketing, human resource, finance personnel.
Led by Brett Egan of the DeVos Institute and Ralph S. Opacic, Ed.D., of OCSA, the intensive’s primary learning objectives are to:
- Reinforce and activate organizational mission and long-term strategic planning throughout administrative and curricular activity.
- Engineer a leap from “good” to “great” in key governance areas including curriculum design, marketing, financial planning, fundraising, and parent/volunteer engagement.
- Leverage essential management principles from the non-profit, arts school, and for-profit sectors.
- Build a culture that supports collaboration between students, staff, volunteers, parents, and administrators.
- Maximize the staff-board relationship, increasing value and impact on both sides of the partnership.
The deadline to register is May 22.
Click here for more information, including registration instructions.